Our Commitment to You…
What We Collect and How We Collect It:
We collect various kinds of information to help us better serve our customers and visitors to our website:
- Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses. For each visitor accessing or using our Service or browsing our website, our web server automatically recognizes and stores the visitor’s IP address (the internet protocol address of the visitor’s computer) to determine which areas of our website are being visited and how long each visitor spends there. This information helps us understand visitors’ traffic patterns through our Service and website so that we can enhance the overall usability of our website. Your computer provides this information automatically each time you log on, unless you have activated blocking technology available in some browsers.
- Device Information. We may collect device-specific information, such as your hardware model, operating system version and unique device identifiers. We may also collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Personal Information. While we do not generally require that you provide us with individually identifiable information in order to visit, access or use our website, at times we may ask you to provide us with personal information that is associated with individually identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number, country, language, demographic information, or persistent identifier (such as user name and password).
What We Do with Personal Information:
The personal information you provide may be used to support your customer relationship with Avtech. We want to use this data to tailor your experience at our website and with us generally. We do not collect or use the personal information which you submit for any unrelated purposes, other than when obligated or permitted by local laws to do so without informing you in advance or without obtaining your express consent.
Your personal information is collected and subsequently processed for the following purposes:
- For marketing purposes. Unless you instruct us otherwise (as described below), we will send you information about our various product upgrades, special offers and other new products and services from Avtech that we feel may be of interest to you. Only Avtech (or agents working on behalf of Avtech) will send you these direct mailings. If you do not want to receive such mailings, simply tell us when you give us your personal information. You may also opt-out of receiving future mailings at any time by contacting Avtech; see the opt-out section below.
If applicable laws require so, we will send you these direct mailings only upon your explicit consent (optional). If you have provided your consent but no longer wish to receive such mailings, simply tell us when you receive the newsletter by following the “Unsubscribe procedure” available in the newsletter. You may also opt-out of receiving future mailings at any time by contacting Avtech; see the opt-out section below.
Avtech will not share your personal information with any outside organization for its use in marketing or solicitation without your prior consent. Your information may be shared with Avtech’s agents or contractors for the purpose of providing services, processing transactions or performing statistical analysis for an Avtech company. For example, if we need to ship something to you, we must share your name and address with a shipping company. We only provide third party agents or contractors with the minimum amount of information needed to complete the requested services or transaction.
Your information may also be disclosed to third parties where we are legally required or entitled to do so, for example in response to a request from a government or regulatory authority or in connection with potential legal proceedings. Avtech is not responsible for the actions of any government or regulatory authority with respect to your information or data.
We may also use your information to comply with laws or to defend ourselves in claims under such laws, or when necessary to exercise Avtech’s legitimate business interests and needs, in which case special care is taken to safeguard your rights and to ensure any use of your personal information is fair, lawful and proportionate.
If we merge with, or any part of the Avtech group is acquired by, another business (or enter into discussions concerning the same) we may share your information with such a business and its advisers; however, if we do so, we will ensure steps are taken so that your rights in relation to your information continue to be protected.
Avtech will NOT knowingly collect online contact information from children or minors (as defined by local requirements), and if we learn that we have personal information about a child or minor, we will delete it from our systems. Avtech encourages parents or guardians (including other legal representatives) to spend time online with their children and to participate in their online activities. Children or minors are eligible to use our online sales transactions services ONLY with a parent’s or guardian’s consent to and payment for the transaction, or to the extent permitted by applicable law. If you are a child or a minor, you are required to get the permission of your parents or guardians in order to complete certain transactions on this website.
Use and Disclosure of Anonymous Aggregated Information:
Avtech may also collect, aggregate and maintain anonymous information about our customers and online visitors to our website, such as visitors’ hobbies, interests, purchasing habits and the like. This data can then be used to tailor our content and advertising to deliver a better experience for our visitors. In addition, Avtech may also share such aggregate information about our visitors with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties, for example, to inform them of the percentage of male/female visitors or the percentage of visitors within a particular age range.
We protect the personal information which you share with us. At Avtech, access to your personal information is limited to people who need it to do their work. It is our policy to maintain the integrity of any personal information in our possession. To prevent security breaches, Avtech uses several security techniques, such as SET or industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for transmission of credit card information or wherever personal information is required, to protect any personal information from unauthorized access by users; however, we cannot and do not guarantee security on the internet.
Inquiries or Questions – Your Rights:
In connection with processing of your personal data, you have certain rights:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is processed as well as to which personal data is processed.
- You have the right to be informed of (i) the source of your personal data; (ii) the purposes and methods of the processing; (iii) the data custodian’s identity; and (iv) the third-party entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated.
- You have the right to obtain: (i) updating, rectification or integration of your data; and (ii) erasure, anonymization or blocking of your data if processed unlawfully.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part (i) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data, even though the data is relevant to the purpose of the collection; and (ii) to the processing of your personal data, where it is made for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling, or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
How to Opt-Out of Our Use of Your Personal Information:
You may, at any time, opt-out of our use of your personal information by contacting Avtech. We will remove your personal information from our database(s) as soon as reasonably possible.
Other websites that are linked to/from our website may have different policies. Avtech does not share any personal information collected with those websites and is not responsible for any information or content of those websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on those websites for details. Avtech does not warrant or support any information or policies given on any website that is not controlled by Avtech.